Join the Conversation
Why We Give
- The Moran Family Legacy
- Dr. Carol Keene ’61, Ph.D., Pays It Forward and Gives Back to SXU
- John DeLeonardis ’89: First Generation Alumnus Gives Back to SXU
- Mary Frances Kleifgen Beno '70: Gift Provides for a Scholarship in the Field of Special Education
- Elaine Gallagher: Student's Dream of Saint Xavier Education Realized Thanks to Legacy Gift
- Margaret Dillon '40: 'Saint Xavier Gave Me an Appreciation of the Good Things in Life'
- Noelle Butler Reed: 25 Years at Saint Xavier Was 'Like Working With Family'
- Kay Burton: Supporting Future Generations of Students and Teachers
- Elaine Phillips '44: Planning for Tomorrow Today
- Dr. George McGuire: A Legacy: Keeping the Passion Alive
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax advisor. Figures cited in examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results. Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under such agreements, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association. A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department. Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota Division of Insurance.